The iTap Magnetic 2 Air Vent mount is a sleek and compact magnetic mounting solution that holds your smartphone securely while you drive. Designed for maximum convenience, the iTap 2 features two rare-earth magnets that provide a strong hold for all smartphones and case combinations. A Metal Plate Kit includes small and large metal plates and a Protective Film that attaches directly on the back of the smartphone or case and does not interfere with wireless charging when positioned accordingly. Install iTap Magnetic 2 on the air vent of any vehicle with a Twist Lock that tightens securely onto air vent blades. Once the mounting system is installed, simply tap the smartphone on the Magnetic Mounting Head to secure the device through the entire driving journey. Find the ideal viewing angle with a rotating ball joint that swivels for added convenience. The iTap Magnetic 2 air vent mount from iOttie is powerful and compact to safely enhance the driving experience on any road.
Mount for universal smartphones. Universal mounting solution that will hold most smartphones including Apple iPhone, Samsung, Google Pixel, and Android devices, as well as their cases. Features two strong hold magnets powerful enough to handle any phone.
- A universal mounting solution that will hold most smartphones, as well as their cases, and GPS devices
- Features two strong hold magnets powerful enough to handle any phone
- Provides a choice of an inner and outer metal plate; Each plate uses an adhesive tape to attach to select mounting location and is easily removable
- Rotating ball joint to help provide 360 degree viewing angles to allow the user an enhanced view of their smartphone or GPS Device
- Protective film that attaches directly on the back of the smartphone or case.
- Simple installation – the twist lock installs firmly onto air vent blades.
- Does not interfere with wireless charging.
- Twist and lock vent clip allows for a secure fit on most air vent blades
- Complete kit includes iTap 2 Mount, 2 Metal Plates, Protective Film, Air Vent Clip.
- 2 year warranty
360 degree viewing angles.
WHAT DOES THE WARRANTY COVER?
- Products that arrive damaged
- Products that have a manufacturer’s defect
- Products that fail under normal use
WHAT IS NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY?
- Misuse, lack of care, mishandling, accidents, abuse or other abnormal use
- Damage due to improper/unauthorized repairs
- A modified or altered product
- Non-iOttie products (counterfeits)
- Damage to devices while using iOttie products
iOttie will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, or punitive damages arising from the use of any iOttie product. The iOttie Limited Warranty does not, in any situation, cover the repair or replacement of property, including but not limited to, electronic devices and/or other personal property.
iOttie will accept returns for refund if request is made within 30 days of purchase with original receipt of purchase, and if the product is purchased directly from iOttie.com. No returns for refund will be accepted after 30 days. A customer may receive a replacement beyond the 30 days if the issue is regarding warranty/defective products. Customers who return the product within the appropriate time due to buyer’s remorse will be responsible for all return shipping costs. Customers who receive a defective item will receive a return shipping label and will not be responsible for return shipping.
PLEASE NOTE: If you purchased the product from a third party site/store, please contact the seller directly as iOttie cannot provide a refund for such purchases. This limited warranty does not apply to products purchased from unauthorized resellers. iOttie is not responsible for a refund and/or replacement of those products. To make a warranty claim you must have your original receipt of purchase. Please contact an iOttie Customer Service Representatives at email@example.com so they can assist you further. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
WARRANTY REQUEST MANDATORY INFORMATION
In order to receive a replacement under warranty for a defective car mount and or charger, iOttie will need to confirm the defects of the product in question. To make the process easier, we will ask for a picture of the defect. If it is a known and/or visible defect and we are able to confirm through the picture we will then send out a replacement on the spot.
However, if the product has an unknown defect, we may ask for a short video that shows the said issue. If the defect is clear in the video, we will then send out a replacement immediately. On certain occasions, we may ask for the product to be returned directly to us to investigate the issue in more depth. If the defect is unclear, a return shipping label will be provided to the customer. Upon product receipt and inspection of the item, iOttie will test the product to verify whether the product is truly defective. If the product is found to be defective, iOttie will issue a replacement at no charge. The customer must provide proof of purchase upon request of replacement.
For more warranty information click here.
To fill out a warranty request click here.
Customer service: https://iottie.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
Warranty information: https://www.iottie.com/Support/Warranty
For more information on what is and what is not covered under warranty please contact iOttie directly at firstname.lastname@example.org